Okay, first let me say: This picture does not do this cake justice!!!
You cannot imagine the creamy goodness by looking at THIS pic...
So what is is? Here's the recipe!
Peaches and Cream Cake
• 1 tsp. imitation almond extract
• 1 box yellow cake mix (pudding in the mix)
• 2 pkg. cream cheese, soft
• ½ cup of sugar
• 4 tbl. Peach juice from peaches
• 1 large can of peaches, chopped
Mix cake mix according to directions on pkg. Add almond extract (don't dump it all over the counter, like I did). Put it in 9 X 13 pan that’s been greased and floured. Spoon peaches over mix. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and peach juice with mixer. Spoon on top of peaches. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.