Some of my favorite things this weeks have been:
- Watching (feeling) the temperature drop and knowing its finally FALL! Yeah!
- Potty Training (feel the sarcasm)
- Sunday Night: seeing the altars full of teenagers, and knowing God is working!
- Hearing my son sing at church
- My husband FINALLY mowing the yard
I finished up the book I was reading: Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World by David Jeremiah. You can read my review if you like. Just my humble opinion. I am so glad to finally be done with it! What shall I read next? Hmmm......
Jellyfish is in a new Sunday School class at church and he loves it. Before they started this class, he was in class with smaller children, and he really wasn't getting much out of it. He loves his new teacher, and is really enjoying the class.
He finished up his unit on birds this week. I was disappointed we did not get to study the owl pellet, but maybe another time. He is memorizing John 1:1-5 this week...he memorized it when he was in 1st grade, but has forgotten it somewhat.
So, what to expect in October....leaves covering the ground, long sleeves, hoodies, no more flip-flops (insert sigh), Halloween decor (Yuck: not at our house), farmers burning off corn fields...
What are you looking forward to in October?