Jellyfish (5th Grade):
- Review States and capitals...make sure he has them down pat.
- Learn Presidents...I learned them using a song, must have worked because I can still sing the song!
- Health...I want to actually do a routine health lesson each week.
- Art...I really want to expand on his art skills this year...I just have to find the right books or curriculum because "Momma has no skilz!"
- Memorize some important historical documents..the bill of rights, preamble, etc.
- Focus on WRITING all around
Millie (2 yrs.old):
- Do a letter each week with activities
- Work on fine motor skills
- More learning videos...movies really seem to keep her attention if its something she likes.
- Find or make more learning games to keep her attention
There's so many things going through my head right now...I just have to write it down when I get the chance.
Do you have plans for the fall yet?