Free Curriculum Options
Some are inter-related or cross-curriculur...I tried to organize them as much as possible!
Whole Curriculum setups
- Easy Peasy All-in-One- navigate the site from the menu on the right hand side
- Plain and Not-so-Plain- more activity based, not so much book work; great stuff!
- Old Fashioned Education- 40 week schedule with list of needed supplies
- ABC Jesus Loves Me- Preschool through Kindergarten curriculum
- Ambleside Online: curriculum guide and booklist to follow Charlotte Mason style homeschool
- Puritan's: website is not terribly user friendly, but it begins with a booklist, then downloadable pdf documents of teacher's manuals and textbooks
- God's Little Explorers: written for preschool, but some resources could be used for Kindergarten too. Bible based.
Calendar, weather, tally marks, counting, color of the day, date, months of year, days of week, days in school, time, temperature
- Math is Fun! Great online activities to supplement your current curriculum and plans
- Math Worksheets: generate your own worksheets
- Letter of the Week
- A Rhyme a Week
- Fry sight words (list)
- Phonics by the Book (Reading and Bible curriculum)
- Reading Bear (phonics presentations)
- Fun Fonix (create your own phonics worksheets)
- Phonics by the Book- phonics and sight word reading program based on God's Word; download at the bottom of page
- Handwriting Worksheets (customizable)
- Sight Words-free resource with flashcards, games, teaching strategies, and more!
- Calvary Curriculum (Little Ones)
- God's Little Explorers- letter of the week as well as Bible study
- Teaching with God's Heart for the World: A free Bible missions curriculum (PDF)
- Bible Road Trip: free 3 year Bible survey curriculum for prek-12th grade; does require acquiring some resource books
- Through the Bible in 2 years (Adventures in Mommydom)- great free resources!
- Science of the Week
- Freckled Homeschooler (resources from around the net)
- Lesson Plans (organized by Science subheading)
- Lesson Pathways (check out my review here; LOVE this site! All FREE!)
- What is a Scientist Poster
- Jumpstart (printable science worksheets)
- Homeschool Creations: free printable resources organized by continents; each country listed includes printables such as maps, flags, fact pages, notebooking page, and more.
- Homeschool Share: pick your own country lapbook
- Knowledge Quest: free downloadable document (takes a little while to download)
- Milk & Cookies: great ideas, articles, and guide for teaching Geography
- Jumpstart: free curriculum
Great Worksheets and Printables
- Kids Learning Station- all kinds of printable worksheets
- Crayola (printable coloring sheets of maps, countries, states, etc.)
- School Sparks-free printable worksheets; I used these last year for my little one and ended up just paying to order the already printed out version...loved them!
- Mama's Learning Center- She is a TPT contributor, but offers lots of free stuff for personal use.
Great Educational Websites